Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Iranian Government Bans Gmail (Update)

I'm pretty sure I just finished posting a blog entry on Iran war attack on Twitter. I even included a really nice picture I think. ;) 

Apparently, I'm a little behind the times (about a few hours anyway). In the world of "Real time" information, a few hours is a very long time. So I feel that I MUST correct a previous entry, or at least update it. Here's the latest juicy.



Iranian Government Bans Gmail

An article written by one of my favorite micro-bloggers and online journalists:
Christina Warren
AKA: @film_girl

As the Iranian authorities attempt to stifle tomorrow’s protests surrounding the anniversary of the Iranian revolution, they are going one step further: Iran is permanently suspending access to Google’s Gmail.




Read more....


J.

Follow me on Twitter



Bookmark and Share





No comments: